5.24.2012

Runawaylove for lookbookcookbook

HAPPY SUNNY SUMMER DAYS READERS! Sorry I've been so M.I.A recently. To catch you all up on the going-on's of my life as of the last post, I recently moved back to the glorious MTL for the summer and have been working and tanning and working and tanning and drinking and working. As a result runawaylove has been somewhat neglected. HAVE NO FEAR! I'm back and I've got lots of fashiony stuff to share.

First off, before I left Toronto I had the pleasure of working with the beautiful and amazing Jessica Milan, photographer and creator of the ever-so-popular fashion-meets-vegan-baking blog Lookbook Cookbook. Basically what LBCB is is a vegan cookbook and fashion blog. Milan creates all sorts of vegan treats (cupcakes, pies, pastries, brownings, cakes, milkshakes, puddings, BASICALLY EVERYTHING AMAZING --- all of which are 100% vegan and delicious) and then FASHUNS the recipes up by photographing the desserts being scarfed down by models. LBCB has gotten super popular. Not only are the desserts amazing ( I think I've stressed that point enough...) but the models, styling and photography are also really something special. The blog has been getting a lot of attention recently from magazines like Dress To KILL, Nylon, Vice, Glamour France, etc. Even PETA gave it a shout on their website!


ANYWAY! As I mention earlier, I did a little modelling for Jessica and it was SO FUN! I did a few different desserts that have yet to be posted but in the meantime here's my favourite --- peanut butter banana pops!!!!





Here are some behind the scene pictures of all the yummy goodness! Got them from Jessica and Chloe Wise's instagram. Follow them at @jessicamilan_ and @naughtymess.







No comments:

Post a Comment